Follow the instructions below to get the BrowseAloud bookmarklet for your device, whether it's a PC, Mac, Smartphone or Tablet, and experience the unique benefits of our speech, reading and translation support.
- Bookmark this page
- Edit the bookmark you just created
- Change the title to something appropriate such as “BA+”
- Copy the code in the text box below and paste it as the URL for the bookmark
Internet Explorer (9 and greater), Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- Click and drag the link below to your browser’s Bookmarks toolbar (the “Favourites Bar” in Internet Explorer).
- If you do not see your Bookmarks toolbar please visit your browser’s ‘Help/Settings’ for instructions to show the Bookmarks Toolbar.
Note: for Internet Explorer 8 please right click the link and select “Add to Favourites”
If you require any assistance please complete our enquiry form.