BrowseAloud: At Home, In the Office, On the Go!
Bring your website alive with BrowseAloud's high quality speech - now available for Mobiles, Tablets, PCs and Macs.
BrowseAloud adds speech and reading support tools to online content to extend the reach of websites for the 20% of the population that requires reading support. This includes those with dyslexia, learning difficulties, mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language.
BrowseAloud now offers a choice of products to suit individual needs, with options that include:
- Zero implementation and zero download
- Compatibility with all major browsers and devices
- High quality voices and international languages
- Reads secure web pages and PDFs
- Automatic updates and it's free!
- Whitefriars Housing continues to 'help residents get online' by enabling BrowseAloud…...
- Friday 14th June 2013.
- Frog and BrowseAloud collaborate to extend Digital Inclusion in Education...
- Thursday 13th June 2013.
- ExtraCare Charitable Trust continues to provide 'Housing with Care' by implementing BrowseAloud...
- Wednesday 12th June 2013.
- BrowseAloud continues to give a voice to Whittington Health...
- Thursday 6th June 2013.