BrowseAloud: At Home, In the Office, On the Go!
Bring your website alive with BrowseAloud's high quality speech - now available for Mobiles, Tablets, PCs and Macs.
BrowseAloud adds speech and reading support tools to online content to extend the reach of websites for the 20% of the population that requires reading support. This includes those with dyslexia, learning difficulties, mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language.
BrowseAloud now offers a choice of products to suit individual needs, with options that include:
- Zero implementation and zero download
- Compatibility with all major browsers and devices
- High quality voices and international languages
- Reads secure web pages and PDFs
- Automatic updates and it's free!
- Healthwatch Halton helps online community...
- Wednesday 27th November 2013.
- Coleg Cambria opens up website to more current...
- Monday 25th November 2013.
- Healthwatch Trafford provides a voice to its...
- Wednesday 20th November 2013.
- Bit10 and BrowseAloud join forces to empower...
- Tuesday 19th November 2013.