BrowseAloud: At Home, In the Office, On the Go!
Bring your website alive with BrowseAloud's high quality speech - now available for Mobiles, Tablets, PCs and Macs.
BrowseAloud adds speech and reading support tools to online content to extend the reach of websites for the 20% of the population that requires reading support. This includes those with dyslexia, learning difficulties, mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language.
BrowseAloud now offers a choice of products to suit individual needs, with options that include:
- Zero implementation and zero download
- Compatibility with all major browsers and devices
- High quality voices and international languages
- Reads secure web pages and PDFs
- Automatic updates and it's free!
- BrowseAloud joins the Digital Inclusion Charter...
- Monday 14th April 2014.
- Weston College completes online transformation...
- Tuesday 1st April 2014.
- Simon Stevens promotes online independence by...
- Monday 24th February 2014.
- Texthelp launches BrowseAloud Plus 1.3...
- Wednesday 22nd January 2014.