BrowseAloud: At Home, In the Office, On the Go!
Bring your website alive with BrowseAloud's high quality speech - now available for Mobiles, Tablets, PCs and Macs.
BrowseAloud adds speech and reading support tools to online content to extend the reach of websites for the 46% of the population that requires reading support. This includes those with dyslexia, learning difficulties, mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language.
BrowseAloud now offers a choice of products to suit individual needs, with options that include:
- Zero implementation and zero download
- Compatibility with all major browsers and devices
- High quality voices and international languages
- Reads secure web pages and PDFs
- Automatic updates and it's free!
- Texthelp launches BrowseAloud Plus 1.3...
- 22 January 2014.
- Edith Cowan University maintains an inclusive and prosperous online community with BrowseAloud...
- 30 August 2013.
- Texthelp launches BrowseAloud Plus 1.2...
- 24 June 2013.
- Free Digital Inclusion Briefing in Melbourne...
- 16 April 2013.