BrowseAloud Tutorials are now available on our YouTube channel.
The BrowseAloud Youtube channel can be found at: www.youtube.com/browsealoud
Current videos include:
- A short introduction to BrowseAloud
- An introduction to the BrowseAloud Toolbar
- BrowseAloud Tutorial: Text-to-Speech
- BrowseAloud Tutorial: Translator
- BrowseAloud Tutorial: Dictionary
- BrowseAloud Tutorial: Screen Masking
- BrowseAloud Tutorial: MP3 Maker
- BrowseAloud Tutorial: Downloading BrowseAloud
Each video has been captioned to ensure that the content of the web audio and video is accessible to those who cannot hear, are not fluent in English, or simply do not have access to audio.
We will be making more tutorials available in the coming weeks. To be the first to see the new videos, click the 'Subscribe' button on our Youtube channel, follow @BrowseAloud on Twitter.
Alternatively, if you have any suggestions for tutorials, or would like advice on how to use a particular feature, please feel free to call us on US: 877-778-6977, UK/International: +44 (0) 28 9442 8105, or E-Mail Samantha Corr at firstname.lastname@example.org.