BrowseAloud: At Home, In the Office, On the Go!
Bring your website alive with BrowseAloud's high quality speech - now available for Mobiles, Tablets, PCs and Macs.
BrowseAloud adds speech and reading support tools to online content to extend the reach of websites to the proportion of the population that requires reading support. This includes those with dyslexia, learning difficulties, mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language.
BrowseAloud now offers a choice of products to suit individual needs, with options that include:
- Zero implementation and zero download
- Compatibility with all major browsers and devices
- High quality voices and international languages
- Reads secure web pages and PDFs
- Automatic updates and it's free!
- Edith Cowan University maintains an inclusive and prosperous online community with BrowseAloud...
- 30 August 2013.
- Texthelp launches BrowseAloud Plus 1.2...
- 24 June 2013.
- Free Digital Inclusion Briefing in Melbourne...
- 16 April 2013.
- Texthelp Launches BrowseAloud Plus 1.1...
- 11 March 2013.