- Free to download
- Easy to use - just place your mouse-pointer on a page and Browsealoud starts reading!
Keep reading to find out more about:
- Voice control - you can control how BrowseAloud reads sites aloud
- Highlighting - BrowseAloud highlights the word and sentence it is reading aloud
- Continuous reading - BrowseAloud will keep reading a page until you tell it to stop
- Small download - BrowseAloud has a small firewall-friendly download
It is not necessary to stop Browsealoud. You can continue to perform other tasks on your computer, while Browsealoud runs in the background. However, you may not want Browsealoud to start immediately each time your computer starts. If this is the case, you can deselect the Always start Browsealoud when my computer starts check box in the Program tab of the Browsealoud Options dialog box and then manually start Browsealoud when you need to use it.
You can also stop Browsealoud at any time by right-clicking on the icon in the system tray and selecting Exit Browsealoud from the popup menu.