This website aims to conform to:
Some Priority 3 guidelines are no longer relevant and are being dropped from the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v2.0. The following guidelines have therefore not been adhered to on this website:
- 9.5 - Provide keyboard shortcuts to important links (including those in client-side image maps), form controls, and groups of form controls.
- 10.4 - Until user agents handle empty controls correctly, include default, place-holding characters in edit boxes and text areas.
If you do come across any accessibility issues, please contact us.
- For those screen reader and non-mouse users, you have the option to skip straight to the content.
- The site has been created with a combination of XHTML andCSS. Tables have not been used at all throughout the site.
- All informational images contain an ALT tag and decorative images are either relegated to the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute.
- All pages have valid HTML.
- Links have been written to make sense out of context. Where this has proved impossible the
titletag has been used to expand on their meaning.
- The website offers full functionality in all modern browsers on both PC and Mac.
Resizing the text
To increase the text size:
- Select one of the 'A' text size options on every page
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size > Largest
- Firefox: View > Text size > Increase
- Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels)