The internet is a cost effective way of reaching your audience but a large percentage of those people lack the digital skills to buy or use your services online.
BrowseAloud adds speech, reading and translation support to your website facilitating access and participation for those people with print disabilities, dyslexia, low literacy, mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language.
Provide all your audience with a truly inclusive solution just like these organisations have: House of Representatives, US Courts, Social Security Administration, Library of Congress, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Smithsonian and Illinois Secretary of State.
- Reach a Wider Audience
- Lower Costs
- Increase Revenues
- Reduce Online Barriers
- Comply with Legal Obligations
- Demonstrate Social Responsibility
- Spoken & Written Translation in 35 Languages
- Text Magnification
- MP3 Generation
- Written Translations in 78 Languages
- Customisable Options
- 40% of adult Americans have trouble reading and writing
- 40-44 million Americans function at the lowest literacy rate
- 47 million US residents speak a language other than English
- 8.3 million Americans have a mild visual impairment
- Over 40 million American Adults are dyslexic
Legal Obligations & Social Responsibility
BrowseAloud helps you comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act by increasing the accessibility of your online content to a further 40% of the US population.